Thursday, July 2

poverty, illnesses and disease.

I spent about 3 days lying flat on my bed (either that or on the bathroom floor barfing out my guts) because of a bunch of viruses that I can't even see.

Then, I watched in total of 7 movies in 2 days after my recovery. The movies are:

Space chimps
Transformers
P.S. I love you
Stranger than fiction
Pooh
Barbie presents Thumbelina
And I can't remember what.

My friend, Seowling, came to know of my illness and demanded to know why I didn't tell.

I was very glad. Because after posting and announcing to the world that I was on the verge of death (okay, I am exaggerating, but you have no idea what it is like to have an headache, nausea for 3 consecutive days), no one bothered to comment or anything.

So people did care afterall. Grateful man. Grateful.

Thank you God for healing me.

I realised that I didn't want to die, afterall. Not that painfully anyway.

Just watched slumdog millionaire on DVD (from a renting booth, so its not illegal) and I now know that I do want to help the poor.

But to help the poor, I can't be poor myself. So.

God help me.

I can do this. I know I can.

1 Comments:

Blogger su said...

oh no! are you better? ((hug))

Fri Jul 03, 02:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home