Wednesday, April 7

Forgotten miracles?

It is a well known fact that I utterly lack discernment when it comes to human relations and that I think that most people are nice and uncapable of any evil. In a way it is true as those evil ones are already locked up in prisons, but sometimes there are many underlying politics amongst people which I am not even aware of and hence become an ignorant fool.

It is not utterly bad to not know everything. Because really, you don't need to know many many things in life to be happy. In fact, sometimes not knowing something, and hence acting ignorant disspates anger. e.g. I didn't even know I was offended!

Whatever it is, no matter how much stupidity thats left in me, I must really thank God that while I've been cheated several times along the way (i still think its my fault, and not the cheater's), I am still in one good piece after 21 years of existence.

And along the way, you get sympathy votes (people become less mean because they don't view you as a threat) and really, you get to see see who cares for you (and smack you on the head for being so dumb).

p.s. i pray for wisdom everyday.

3 Comments:

Anonymous deb said...

lol i kinda know what you mean, sometimes i think i go through life in a purple haze that just glosses over a lot of things and makes everything look nice and purple and sparkly

Thu Apr 08, 09:19:00 AM  
Blogger Yvonne said...

which is cool isn't it? purple and sparkly!! HI BARNEY!

Thu Apr 15, 01:17:00 PM  
Anonymous deb said...

HAHAHA BUT BARNEY IS SCARY :| (esp the way he says 'HI KIDSS')

Sun Apr 18, 09:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home