Wednesday, January 27

Lilies of the fields

Chinese New Year is around the corner and I still haven't got anything new to wear.

Why? Because my wardrobeS are bursting at their seams.
Why? Because i've got too much clothes in all wardrobeS.
Why? Because i bought too many in the past.
Why? Because i thought that when i look good, i'd have more friends.
Why? Because i'm superficial too. Sigh.

I know I should give them away. But i've got a feeling that the Hati people won't get any of my clothes somehow.

However, if a stranger comes and knock on my door and needs my clothes, I'd give a lot of my stuff to him/her including my favourite dress (if its a her) from Lynette which i haven't worn yet.

Okay the point is.

I am blessed with many clothings.
Reference: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke%2012:27&version=NIV
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=malachi%203:10&version=NIV
Now I it is my turn to become a blessing by giving up some of them.

5 Comments:

Blogger su said...

donate them to the salvation army?

Thu Jan 28, 11:16:00 PM  
Anonymous deb said...

yes u shld! i usually donate my clothes to salvation army. i can help you pack your things!

Fri Jan 29, 09:13:00 AM  
Blogger Yvonne said...

they say they don't need any more clothes!

Sat Jan 30, 01:21:00 AM  
Anonymous deb said...

they said that? o.o

Sun Jan 31, 10:33:00 PM  
Blogger su said...

haha i would have thought they would be short of clothes from all the people looking for vintage clothes to wear...

Tue Feb 02, 07:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home