Wednesday, November 4

My name is Apple

Recently I went to Lynette's house and got the taste of being a designer. No don't tell me that this is not my first. Because at AEP all my designs were "crap" by his standards (and mine too, honestly. its just that I like to put the blame on Mr Tan :o)

It was quite fun because I got to pick and choose the beads that I want while Lynette did all the stringing them together. It felt like I got the satisfaction of seeing my designs materialise infront of me within 10 minutes



Lynette was a little horrified that I decided to make one of each only, meaning that the pair of earrings you see on the picture are actually a pair together.

But thats the point isn't it? It being different...



Debby, get your ears pierced!

2 Comments:

Blogger su said...

eh why you never reply my email!

Wed Nov 04, 10:58:00 PM  
Blogger deb said...

hahaha, i really can't dear, it's a pathological fear more than anything else :P (its the same fear that makes me unable to even imagine using contact lenses)

Sun Nov 15, 05:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home