Saturday, November 26

just want to recognise and thank a true friend

because she is always always there. She's steady, dependable, a source of comfort. She may not come off as very exciting of outgoing, but she has a very attractive and charismatic personality which not everyone may come to notice. She might seem paranoid at times, but I think she is one of the bravest people I have come to know. She doesn't need people's assurances to do the right thing. She comes to terms with her own limitations, when other people refuse to. She is the kind of person with whom you will feel secure. I can go on and on, but you will probably never know her as I do, unless you have shared the exact same experiences. She is simply just the kind of friend I would like to be.

So, thank you Novita. I hope we can always keep in touch.

note: this does not mean that I think others aren't 'true friends'. It's just that I don't think I have ever fully appreciated Novita's friendship before. thanks for reading and have a good day.

2 Comments:

Blogger su said...

hear hear. kudos to novita!

Fri Dec 02, 01:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww.... thats very sweet, really.. i am so touched. thanks debby, u r a great friend n i'll never forget all the experiences we had together.
keep in touch,k?

PS : kalo mau balik indo, terus tinggal sama gw, boleh koq.. :)

Wed Dec 07, 11:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home