Saturday, February 11

Where do I start?

these are only a fraction of the things i am thankful for.

1. my results and whatever trouble anyone went through just so i could have them and be high the whole day.

2. my brudders as usual for sharing the day with me

3. Yvonne, who gets one whole bullet point for herself.

4. Mrs Low, even though she told me to jumo down from the sixth storey. (the surefire way to get rid of fear-of-height problems because when you die you can't be scared)

5. and Mr Tan, who was all cool and calm like he was a total stranger who just happened to pass by and i tapped him on the shoulder and told him about the results. way to go.

you know why people say "don't be a stranger"?

i don't either. actually.

nevertheless, don't be one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home