Thursday, April 8

here's what i've been grateful for recently

... Friends, in law school.

over the last few weeks I've been doing a lot of group work in school and as much as I would like to like everyone, there has been one person who has infuriated me a lot. A lot. The worst part is, I could always get along with her previously, but that may be because I have never talked to her on my own, in one shot, for any longer than fifteen minutes. :|

So, OK, there will be people that I find infuriating in law school. Consequently there will definitely be people that I absolutely cannot stand when I eventually start working. which is why I am so, so very grateful that I have found the few friends I can keep company with for longer than fifteen minutes.

1 Comments:

Blogger su said...

deb i know exactly what you mean. some people are to be taken in small doses only. but i guess it makes the un-spleening people all the more precious..?

Sun Apr 11, 06:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home