Sunday, February 12

just wanted to say

thank you:

1. God. for everything.

2. MET. for ARC, for being patient/tolerant whenever I do stupid things, for being lame, for being the best form teacher, for being the best maths teacher (i stick by the fact that my jc maths tutor SUCKS), for being an amazing teacher/mentor/guide/etc that I have come to respect and love. (not in that way)

3. Mrs Low. for all your time and dedication, for your ability to push me to work harder even when I don't have the slightest confidence in writing a 10-page essay.

4. Ms Jo Teo. for Pride and Prejudice, which in turn got me to read books (other than Harry Potter) again.

5. DJs Sebastian, Jeremy Ratnam, Juliet, Maggie & Joe Augustine, for accompanying me through those hellish mugging days. hope to hear from you guys again at A levels.

6. 4/2. for being the best class I've ever been in, for all your support, for all the fun joy and laughter in 2005 (and beyond).

7. brudders. for teaching me physics/chem, for memorising SS together, for reading out loud from View, for the lameness & retardedness which kept and will always keep me sane. all in favour of mahjong nights say aye!

1 Comments:

Blogger su said...

Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. you can't say no now

Thu Feb 23, 09:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home