Thursday, July 6

that church day

hey DEBBY and NOVITA!

thanks a lot for joining for church on saturday. and spending a whole day studying with me :P. it really meant a lot to me, and i had a great time. :) the church visit made me feel right again, somehow, even though I remember very little about the message (save the funny part). Most importantly, i asked you guys to come and you did: you were there for me.

"loneliness is the inability to tell someone you've had a bad/good day" --I'm so glad i had the both of you on Saturday!

ok. so thank you, and you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had a great time too, thanks. :) yes we should hang out soon. what about going to novitas house and eating a whole tub of ice cream yey. :D

Thu Jul 06, 09:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me too :)

hope we can go to church together again some other time... and yea, you guys really need to go my hse to eat the ice cream ... its currently stoning in my fridge :(

Tue Jul 11, 05:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home