Saturday, July 10

oh my friend

...the coffee machine. I am so grateful for the coffee machine at the office of WongPartnership! it's the one treasure we have for sure. Not that I've been working so hard that I need the caffeine. But it is so sleek and efficient and dependable and delivers good coffee every time. I had 4 cups yesterday (I'm such a slacker I just take up coffee breaks at any possible time). I'm sure I'm not the only one who is thankful for it. On good days or bad days, everyone in the office can at least depend on good coffee.

Except the intern who sits next to me, who doesn't care for the machine's Standard cup of coffee but insists on drinking the Espresso. Well he can shoot his Asspresso up his Ass that's all I can say.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

I am so thankful for coffee too. It is one of my favorite simple delights.
Nancy

Sat Sep 25, 06:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Natural Ovarian Cyst Cure said...

Coffee is the greatest thing in the world!

Tue Jan 04, 01:48:00 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

You have an informative blog. I’ve learned something from it. I do have mine too www.claire-fernandez.blogspot.com... Thanks

Sat Jun 18, 05:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home