Sunday, October 19

Schoolfriends

oh my god yvonne I never thought I would hear a hokkien song in these three years, and I stand corrected.

Today I am grateful X 100 for the genius of La Mer moisturising gel cream. It is the best and most wonderful facial moisturizer in the world! The only bad thing about it is that you pay exactly for what you get. which is a lot. sighh.

but besides this more superficial (literally) gratefulness, I guess things are going great in school and I thus have plenty to be grateful for as well. I've found some friends/ company in school that I don't find annoying! They are a bunch of locals consisting of Phillip, Phillip (yes 2 Phillipses), James, Kenny, Jervain, and Charmaine (my cousin). I mean I wouldn't say we are FRIENDS but we hang out a lot with each other.

The thing I like about hanging out with the guys is that even it's okay that we are not close... and there is no urgent need to share deep, dark secrets, and if you don't hang out with them sometimes you can just join the group again, and everything is just fine. I like this no-commitment situation a lot because I just don't want to play the social game that so many schools and cliques have any more.

Perhaps I have grown. :D

1 Comments:

Blogger Yvonne said...

thats really cool! i guess we all can get close to strangers in a non sticky way. good to see you happy.

Fri Oct 24, 11:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home