Sunday, September 19

Zhong Guo!


Even though things did get lonely at times, Shanghai was a blast and I met some wonderful people who treated me as their own. I also got to see my parents, and got to be a kid again for a few days, and also everyone that I cared about sent me some awesome birthday wishes via phone, email, facebook (even though I couldn't see them) and msn. So I'm thankful for my six weeks in Shanghai, and wouldn't give it up for anything. There are many things in Shanghai that I am thankful for, but will post them separately because I have been neglecting this blog.

sorry to bury your post deb. but im jealous about your biking because i'm packing my room :(

1 Comments:

Blogger TwitTwit Tudo de Bom!! said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tue Nov 02, 03:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home