Thursday, April 14

gratefulness in a piece of pie

no i'm not grateful for food. well, i am, but that was not the intended topic of the week. not that i've not been eating gratitude-worthy food. I am thankful for the fact i have food to eat.
there, that's one.

1. Food

actually what i wanted to say was that I was grateful for Anne Rice. but knowing me. so damn longwinded. i have to write something. to justify my gratefulness. so i won't forget why i was grateful for her.

2. Anne Rice
For depicting such mistifying beauty in permutations and combinations of just 26 different squggly lines. amazing woman.

3. Nury Vittachi
For depicting Singapore as it really is, well, in the eyes of a Hong Konger, and not like our propoganda Social studies textbook.

4. the health of my left knee
and at the same time i pray for the speedy recovery of clarissa's left knee.

5. grandparents
i will always love that smell. that coming home smell. and yes, at the same time pray for yvonne's grandmother (yvonne don't worry she will be okay, okay?)

6. Fruits Basket
For reminding me that for every antagonist one has, one has another angel, watching over you. (Right out the mouth of Shigure)

7. and finally for all the people around me.
for not making me the loner i probably would be in JC. or poly. or ITE. or the long kang.

if i could just add one more:
8. MOST IMPORTANTLY for GOD
who hasn't given up on me yet. even though i keep procrastinating like the o's are in ten years.

God hasn' stopped motivating me yet.

crap i better start work soon.

4 Comments:

Blogger su said...

yay thanks to the good kind soul who changed the colour. another person to be grateful for. :D

Fri Apr 15, 09:41:00 PM  
Blogger Yvonne said...

which is me. ahem ahem. thanks anyway, holy girl.

Sat Apr 16, 09:43:00 PM  
Blogger su said...

yay yvonne *worship yvonne* at least two out of three bloggers in this blog aren't colour blind like me:D

Sat Apr 16, 10:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

Sun Apr 17, 06:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home