Sunday, November 27

I haven't wrote in this blog for a while, but not for lack of things to be thankful of. For one, it's been a relatively smooth transition back to Singapore from London over the past few months, and judging from the mess I've made from the desk of my room, I would say I've probably settled in, although the penny only dropped a while after.

A lot of things that I was uncertain about in the months leading up to the move, especially those pertaining to my near future were in flux. And now, lot's of things have come together in a rather pleasant way - a way in which I can look forward to.

More than anything, the feeling of new-ness and familiarity is most comforting. And for every new friend (like this cat from downstairs) I have many more things that I hold still in my heart from London. I suppose, and much to my relief, that a lot of the things I was worried about, such as losing my friends, the things I loved to do, and myself in the process were unfounded.

7 Comments:

Anonymous deb said...

is this Shameless Cat? :D

Tue Nov 29, 10:14:00 PM  
Blogger su said...

Haha yes this is the shameless cat!

Sat Jan 14, 11:40:00 PM  
Blogger Yvonne said...

What's the seamless cat! Lol

Fri Feb 10, 06:30:00 PM  
Blogger blog said...

Phrase 2010 offers much more to the record to add the choice of visual benefits, added a multitude of brand new SmartArt images which you decide on. Just key in Microsoft Office 2010 a bulleted checklist, you can create stunning chart.You don't need the extra photo-editing program, provided that because of the new Office 2010 snapshot touch-ups gear inside Word The year 2010, you can create an exceptional snapshot effects.Statement The new year assists you to across language hurdles to help Office 2010 Key efficient operate as well as transmission. Microsoft Office 2010 Key

Fri Jun 08, 11:37:00 AM  
Blogger Dd said...

thats a good one keep it up

Fri Oct 11, 02:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats a good one

Fri Oct 11, 02:46:00 AM  
Anonymous stanley raymond said...

i love that

Fri Oct 11, 02:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home